I will fulfill all bets within one month of making them.
So this probably means nothing to most of you, however it is an entertaining concept. I have a nasty habit of betting people. Usually something that comes up in conversation that you disagree on, such as is it Smokey Bear or Smokey THE Bear. Well, if your answer is smokey the bear, you would have looked like this.
However, making this resolution means I will have to fulfill 2 outstanding bets. So, sometime within the next month I will
1. Be performing at the Lloyd Center ice skating rink dressed as a motorcyclist. Helmet and all. FYI there are no, i repeat no motorcycles on ice videos on you tube.
2. Be performing the grease song of my choosing downtown. I have to go into at least 3 stores/bars. I have to sing at the top of my lungs. And the whole thing will be video taped. FYI Kennicki from Grease 1 is not in Grease 2. If you have suggestions of your favorite grease song I would love to hear them.
No comments:
Post a Comment